Cookies are small files, which websites save on our devices, through which we use the Internet (computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones). They serve many functions, e.g. it is thanks to them that sites remember individual preferences of the users (such as the language version of the sire, its color, template).
Cookies are needed for sites to work properly – e.g. for sites that need authorization – during logging into your mail account or an online shop (additionally they help to maintain the products put in the cart in shops online).
Additionally, they allow to personalize websites in regards of information and ads shown. They allow to create anonymous statistics regarding the visits to the website, but can also be used to track our activity in the web.
If the user is not fine with such information collection, he can turn off the cookies in his web browser.
How to change cookies setting in different browsers?
• Mozilla Firefox – click here
• Microsoft Internet Explorer – click here
• Google Chrome – click here
• Opera – click here
• Apple Safari – click here
• on mobile phones, tablets and other mobile devices – we recommend to read the privacy options on the manufacturer’s website for your mobile device.